Set up in the neighborhood admired by foreigners, 3 star Lingmoor Guest House features a variety of accommodations suitable for everybody's needs. Guests who are searching for a timeout after a bustling day will definitely find it at cycling, hiking, horseback riding and golf course (within 2 miles). This district is really popular with our guests because of numerous available activities and attractions.
You are welcome to provide us with your feedback about heating, non-smoking rooms and all spaces non-smoking (public and private), cause we respect your point of view. In case you travel frequently and like to stay connected, your room’s WiFi would do the trick for you. To avoid additional stress turn to the around the clock reception, so they could organize packed lunches for you.
Go to the Lakes Aquarium with your kids to spend a real family day surrounded by magnificent animal life.
You can use maestro for your payments.
In high demand!
on priceline.com $ 89
per room / night
Book Lingmoor Guest House
Breakfast not included
per room / night
Bed and Breakfast Policies
- 4:00 PM - 7:00 PM
- 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Children and extra beds
- Extra Beds Children older than 5 years are welcome. Cribs are not available. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- This property doesn’t accept travelers with pets – sorry Lucky!
Lingmoor Guest House rating
- Value for money8.4
- Free WiFi8.6
Facilities of Lingmoor Guest House
- Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding, Cycling, Hiking, Canoeing, Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Packed Lunches
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Heating, Non-smoking Rooms
- Sport facilities
- Bike Rental, Boats to Rent, Golf Course, Hiking trail, Horse riding, Sailing
Around Lingmoor Guest House
- Museum / Exhibition / Gallery
- Hawkshead Grammar School (distance 0.13 km)
- Other Place of Interest
- Climb365 (distance 0.13 km)
- Events / Festivals
- Brathay Marathon (distance 0.13 km)
- World of Beatrix Potter (distance 1.82 km)
- Jintana Thai Restaurant (distance 2.01 km)
- Park / Botanical Gardens
- Holehird Gardens (distance 2.14 km)
- Boat Tour
- Windermere Lake Cruises (distance 3.23 km)
- Palace castle
- Wray Castle (distance 4.42 km)