This district is indeed famous with travelers due to different possible happenings and attractions. There is no need to remain alone in your room; get acquainted with new friends while participating in activities such as library.
Guests can make all their personal inquiries at the around the clock reception as well as learn about tour desk, laundry and fax/photocopying. You are welcome to give us your feedback about non-smoking rooms, designated smoking area, safe and heating, because we appreciate your observations. No need to give up on your on-line work, considering all of the guestrooms have WiFi provided.
Several recreational facilities are featured onsite – fitness / aerobics, table tennis, billiards and bike rental, although you might have to check if there is an opening in their schedule beforehand.
The hotel's employees speak widely used languages, such as french. You may use cartebleue to arrange your payments.
In high demand!
on Booking.com $ 33
per room / night
Book Kinlay House Dublin
per room / night
- 2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
- 5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Children and extra beds
- Extra Beds All children are welcome. Free! All children under 2 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
- This property doesn’t accept travelers with pets – sorry Lucky!
Kinlay House Dublin rating
- Value for money8.0
- Free WiFi7.8
Facilities of Kinlay House Dublin
- Shared bathroom
- Shared Kitchen
- Pets are not allowed.
- Library, Pool Table, Game Room
- Airport Shuttle (surcharge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area, Vending Machine (snacks), Vending Machine (drinks), Baggage Storage, Ticket Service, Fax/Photocopying, Tour Desk, Laundry, 24-Hour Front Desk
- Designated Smoking Area, All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Heating, Carpeted, Safe, Non-smoking Rooms
- Languages Spoken
- Hungarian, Croatian, French, Spanish, English
Around Kinlay House Dublin
- Bull & Castle (distance 0.05 km)
- Museum / Exhibition / Gallery
- Debbie Paul Gallery (distance 0.07 km)
- Events / Festivals
- Dublin Garden Festival (distance 0.08 km)
- Place of Worship
- Saint Werburgh's Church (distance 0.14 km)
- Theater / Opera
- Smock Alley Theatre (distance 0.14 km)
- Dublinia & The Viking World (distance 0.15 km)
- The City Hall (distance 0.19 km)
- Bar / Pub
- Turk's Head (distance 0.19 km)