Established in the neighborhood admired by city guests, 4 star Fir Trees offers a variety of accommodations fitting everybody's taste. Being in the popular hub of United Kingdom guests are welcome to enjoy a variety of famous places of interest and glamorous entertainment. Entertainment is a top priority at Fir Trees and our personnel will be delighted to organize for the guests any of the listed activities – golf course (within 2 miles), hiking, fishing and cycling.
You are welcome to give us your advise about all spaces non-smoking (public and private), non-smoking rooms and facilities for disabled guests, for we appreciate your point of view. Make your travel program more sophisticated by taking advantage of packed lunches, room service and baggage storage, that you could easily arrange for at the around the clock reception. If you need to you could quickly transform your guestroom into your on-line work station and stay on top of your tasks using WiFi.
Start your morning by selecting hiking trail to stay sharp till the end of the day.
Take a walk to the Lakes Aquarium with your children to have an ideal family day surrounded by amazing animal life.
You can use visa card to perform your payments.
In high demand!
on priceline.com $ 101
per room / night
Book Fir Trees
Breakfast not included
per room / night
Bed and Breakfast Policies
- 12:30 PM - 4:00 PM
- 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
- Children and extra beds
- Extra Beds All children are welcome. One child under 6 years is charged GBP 20 per night when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
- This property doesn’t accept travelers with pets – sorry Lucky!
Fir Trees rating
- Value for money8.5
- Free WiFi6.4
Facilities of Fir Trees
- Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling, Hiking, Fishing, Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Baggage Storage, Fax/Photocopying, Packed Lunches, Ironing Service, Room Service
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private), Facilities for Disabled Guests, Non-smoking Rooms
- Sport facilities
- Boats to Rent, Golf Course, Hiking trail, Horse riding, Sailing
Around Fir Trees
- World of Beatrix Potter (distance 0.06 km)
- Museum / Exhibition / Gallery
- The World of Beatrix Potter Attraction (distance 0.11 km)
- Jintana Thai Restaurant (distance 0.25 km)
- Boat Tour
- Windermere Lake Cruises (distance 1.45 km)
- Other Place of Interest
- Climb365 (distance 1.82 km)
- Events / Festivals
- Brathay Marathon (distance 1.82 km)
- Park / Botanical Gardens
- Holehird Gardens (distance 3.78 km)
- Palace castle
- Wray Castle (distance 4.93 km)