With all the popular attractions located not far away you can easily enjoy Inverness. There is no need to remain alone in your room; get acquainted with new people while taking part in activities like darts.
Enjoy Inverness’s top landmarks from the windows of your twin room. Dressed with nice to the touch sheets our comfy 2 twin beds will provide great convenience. Your impressively sized twin room provides every one of its 161 for your maximum satisfaction. You would miss nothing in our well-furnished guest rooms that include private bathroom and of course an en suite bathroom.
In high demand!
on Booking.com $ 155
per room / night
Book Chieftain Hotel
per room / night
- 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
- 6:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Children and extra beds
- Extra Beds All children are welcome. Free! All children under 5 years stay free of charge when using existing beds. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room. The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
- Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Chieftain Hotel rating
- Value for money7.4
- Free WiFi7.4
Facilities of Chieftain Hotel
- Bathroom, Toilet, Bathtub, Shower
- Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Darts, Pool Table
- Media & Technology
- Flat-screen TV
- Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals, Bar, Restaurant
- Private Check-in/Check-out, Packed Lunches, Laundry, Meeting/Banquet Facilities
- Entertainment and Family Services
- Board Games/Puzzles
Around Chieftain Hotel
- Railway station
- Inverness Railway Station (distance 0.78 km)
- Disco / Nightclub
- Bakoo (distance 0.90 km)
- Town House of Inverness (distance 1.00 km)
- Cafe 1 (distance 1.01 km)
- Museum / Exhibition / Gallery
- Inverness Museum and Art Gallery (distance 1.02 km)
- Amusement Park
- Hootananny (distance 1.06 km)
- Bar / Pub
- Dunbar Café (distance 1.08 km)
- Boat Tour
- Loch Ness Cruises (distance 1.08 km)